Everyone has computer issues, but do you know what to do when you have any sort of computer problem? Here is a step by step guide explaining how to get help when you need it.
- Check the support articles located at support.bobjonesacademy.net.
- If those articles don't solve your issue, then do choose one of these three things:
- We will be in contact with you to schedule a time to address your issue.
- If your computer is dead/unusable and you have no other device (phone, tablet, etc.) to e-mail or create a ticket, please visit Mr. Kirsop's office (H-8) during his posted office hours or visit the HS Office to be approved for a temporary loaner laptop until a meeting can be scheduled to further investigate the laptop issue.
- Some non-urgent issues may involve further investigation and technical expertise. A Tech Team member may direct you to create a ticket with BJU IT. We will help you through this process, but here is an overview:
- Be on the campus internet, otherwise you will not be able to access the webpage
- Go to help.bju.edu or support.bju.edu (they take you to the same place)
- Log in with your student credentials
- Follow the Getting Started instructions on the right side of the pageWhen filling in the information to create a ticket, use your school email, put your computer's IT number (found on the left side or on the lid of one of our laptops), and select BJU EG as the subsidiary
- Be patient. BJU IT gets many tickets every day, so it could be a little while before they can resolve your issue
*If you send us a text, please include your email and name so we know who you are